Thanks for everything, Bobby V!

Moose Milligan

Thanks for helping the Sox sink all the way to the cellar. You'll be missed (by the rest of the AL East fans, anyway).

http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/8461424/boston-red-sox-fire-manager-bobby-valentine-one-season

You feeling the Schadenfreude? Bobby V is in a class of folks I enjoy watching fail for some reason. I know it's not very "Christian" of me but there I have said it. How can I atone for this "sin"? :scratchchinhmm:

LOL! This just reminded me of how he thumbed his nose up the O's in 2010 after interviewing for the managerial post. Hope you enjoyed your "reward" in Boston, Bobby. He led his team to a 21 game drop in the standings over last year, while Buck led the O's to a 24 game improvement. Well done sir, well done. I can't thank Bobby enough for turning down the Baltimore job!!

"It's a big challenge," Valentine said on the show. "I like big challenges, but I like to have some reward too, and the reward is in the standings and their standings don't look like they're going to turn around very quickly."

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5286775

Bobby V joke?

Too easy. :P

Seriously though, Cherington and Lucky Luciano made a lot of sense on the video! Seemed really keyed into each other too (like Buck and Duq).

Ignoring the rest of THIS year... I see Boston rising quickly out of all of these ashes...... We're well ahead of them right now but they're coming. ;)

You feeling the Schadenfreude? Bobby V is in a class of folks I enjoy watching fail for some reason. I know it's not very "Christian" of me but there I have said it. How can I atone for this "sin"? :scratchchinhmm:

Say 4 Hail Mary's and drink 3 beers!

Archived