I don't know if I will ever live this one down

Frobby

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hideous. Absolutely hideous. Only two consecutive Oriole wins would cool it, and there's about a .000000000000000001% chance of that happening, after something like this.

Well I think we have about a 50% chance of winning tomorrow. Hughes doesn't scare me. We have about a 40% chance of winning game 5. So we have about a 20% chance of that happening. Much worse than if Ibanez didn't play tonight, but still possible...

o

As crushing as this loss was, I believe that we Oriole fans are a lot more emotionally devastated than are the players right now. I really believe that.

They have been resilient all season, throughout a lot of tough losses, and there were several times when even myself thought that the season might be curtains ...... only to have the Orioles get right back up and start winning again.

I believe that if we lose tomorrow, it will not be because of a carry-over from tonight. This team has rebounded too many times this season for me to think otherwise.

You can't blame jones for this. That was a tough fly that was caught in some serious wind.

While I don't blame Johnson... Because I like the guy... This one falls in his lap. That pitch was right down the flippin gut.

I still don't know what just happened.

Is anyone else in a daze right now???

Again, as the voice of reason... this series is 100% over. Don't care how much optimism you have in the world, this **** is done.

I saw the same look when Fisher shot the ball with .5 seconds left against my Spurs to win and make the series 3-2 in favor of the Lakers. The mark of defeat was there.

Feel like I got kicked in the nuts and then punched in the face.....ouch

To have all those streaks ended by the MFY in the biggest game of the year.....

Wrong.....our biggest game of the year has yet to be played. :)

Would have rather lost 8-1. I know it's not over, but it's just a crappy way to end the season if it so happens. 96 was fun but will forever be the Jeffery Maier year. This season was soooo fun but is it now going to be the Raul MFing Ibanez year? Say it ain't so.

Would have rather lost 8-1. I know it's not over, but it's just a crappy way to end the season if it so happens. 96 was fun but will forever be the Jeffery Maier year. This season was soooo fun but is it now going to be the Raul MFing Ibanez year? Say it ain't so.

I refuse to let tonight's crushing blow be the defining moment of the 2012 season. Even if we don't advance much farther, this season will still be the most unexpected and magical sports season I've ever witnessed as a fan.

If there's one thing I learned as a Ravens fan, it's that you're going to have heartbreaking losses if you are a good team.

Losers don't get their heart broken. The Orioles aren't losers anymore.

We are still in the playoffs. If only for one more day.

Archived