Opening Day Tickets

oriolefaith

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My account rep said he would take care of it for me and I have no reason to doubt him, but it seems like the customer service is inconsistent across-the-board. I'm not naming names because I don't want him to get in trouble. There must be some reason why some of the reps are refusing to buy their clients the tickets. Yet another PR disaster. Ugh.

My account rep said he would take care of it for me and I have no reason to doubt him, but it seems like the customer service is inconsistent across-the-board. I'm not naming names because I don't want him to get in trouble. There must be some reason why some of the reps are refusing to buy their clients the tickets. Yet another PR disaster. Ugh.

This is not the general public either. These are plan holders.

This is not the general public either. These are plan holders.

Exactly. Your most loyal customers, and many of them are unhappy. Not good. Hopefully it all works out. And I'm reserving judgment until my rep emails me with the confirmation I've gotten tickets. So far I haven't heard anything.

The price of having a winning team.

I always told ~d to enjoy Camden Yards while it was empty. Because when we get good, this place will be rocking.

I get that Weamsie. I have NO problem waiting. Zero. None. IF they had a waiting system. But calling non stop and getting busy signals for...68 minutes? That is effin ridiculous! What a joke!

I get that Weamsie. I have NO problem waiting. Zero. None. IF they had a waiting system. But calling non stop and getting busy signals for...68 minutes? That is effin ridiculous! What a joke!

THIS. I have now tried a total of 53 times. Nothing.

Ok. Let Me know. We have spoken about you though.

Thanks Brother! I emailed him...I'll give it some time now, but I'm now afraid to call i case he gets to my email. lol No win situation due to an unorganized mess of a system. And I do not in any way blame our guy. Its the system, not the individuals.

Exactly! I shouldn't have to hit the redial button on my phone 100 times. Put me in a queue. If I find out the problem is that they don't have a waiting queue then I'll be livid. There better be a problem with the phones where nobody can get through.

Archived