Opening Day Tickets

oriolefaith

You mean get the one ring, then it goes to busy and hang on the line? Sup man.

No. It will finally really ring. Then you will go on hold with messages and music for ten minutes. Then you will get a random rep. Part of this is the new Tickets.com system. Which we got because of the complaints about Ticketmaster during the playoffs.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. It will finally really ring. Then you will go on hold with messages and music for ten minutes. Then you will get a random rep. Part of this is the new Tickets.com system. Which we got because of the complaints about Ticketmaster during the playoffs.

My phone hangs up because a call was never established so I am not too sure about this.

For the volume of new season ticket holders especially the 9000+ new 13 game plan owners, it is really going pretty smoothly. Think trying to buy Rolling Stones tickets.

How is this system smooth? We have all wasted the last 2 hours of our day and it seems like nobody is getting through.

Once you get through it goes well. And they are helpful. Getting through is the tough part.

Imagine them poor souls having to listen to us all complaining when we finally get through....assuming of course that I ever am one of those that get through!!!!!:cussing:

Once you get through it goes well. And they are helpful. Getting through is the tough part.

I just hope callers aren't taking all their frustrations out on the employees. No their fault. I'll complain all I want here and say not nice things, but I wouldn't take it out on the account rep.

Buy Tickets now:

http://www.bmorearoundtown.com/events/view.php?event=PDY

Here is what is included in the Opening Day Package:

*1 LF Upper Reserve ticket 4/5/13 vs. Minnesota Twins 3:05pm

**3 Hours of unlimited Bud Light draft beer 4/5/13 from 11am-2pm at Nobles Bar and Grill in Federal Hill before Opening Day

***Baseball Themed Buffet, including Hot Dogs, Burgers, Chicken Nuggets, and Tater Tots, with all the fixins 4/5/13 from 12pm-130pm at Nobles Bar and Grill in Federal Hill

****Commemorative Opening Day Koozie

Archived