Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is there any purpose to the MyOriolesTickets account ? I just logged onto mine, and there isn't much in there of any substance. Much weaker than it used to be under the old Ticketmaster ticket system

Wait until Friday when the my tickets tab has been added to the online account. That will give you all of the old features.

Did you get a Fed Ex tracking number? I would call your rep if you have not at least received a tracking number.

I haven't received a tracking number yet. In fact, I havne't received any emails since purchasing tickets. I did get a couple of regular mails from them. One with opening day tickets and one with a brochure about being a season ticket holder. My first game isn't until April 17th, I believe. I guess if I don't hear anything by Monday I will call.

I haven't received a tracking number yet. In fact, I havne't received any emails since purchasing tickets. I did get a couple of regular mails from them. One with opening day tickets and one with a brochure about being a season ticket holder. My first game isn't until April 17th, I believe. I guess if I don't hear anything by Monday I will call.

What plan are you? I'd email your rep if I were you. Politely ask what the story is.

I would email your rep today. Just say you have not received tracking information and see what they say. Give your account number with the email.

Archived