Disappointed in attendance?

Pedro Cerrano

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25,265 for Wednesday night's debacle. They may never go to another game.

July was tremendous this year compared to last year. I don't have an exact figure, but up more than 6,000 a game from last July, I believe.

Through July, the average is for the month itself, and not the entire season to date
MONTH	2013	13AVG	2012	12AVGAPR	316,780	26,398	278,313	23,193MAY	406,452	29,032	331,037	23,646JUN	503,540	31,471	455,312	32,522JUL	385,426	32,119	254,503	25,450

Thanks.

August presents the last big opportunity to gain ground on 2012. Last year it was the lowest average attendance month by a pretty wide margin, at 20,353 per game. I'll bet the O's will average 27-28,000 this month at a minimum. 9 of 13 home dates are on weekends, which have been tremendous for the Orioles all year.

August presents the last big opportunity to gain ground on 2012. Last year it was the lowest average attendance month by a pretty wide margin, at 20,353 per game. I'll bet the O's will average 27-28,000 this month at a minimum. 9 of 13 home dates are on weekends, which have been tremendous for the Orioles all year.

For whatever reason, Wednesday crowds are usually always the smallest of the weeknight crowds.

25,904 for Friday night's game with Seattle, by far the lowest Friday night crowd of the year. I'm really surprised.

Dugout club tomorrow should help. I am starting to think the Orioles should have a Staycation program of sorts if they have some soft draws in the summer. This has to be related to vacations on some level and the opponent.

Dugout club tomorrow should help. I am starting to think the Orioles should have a Staycation program of sorts if they have some soft draws in the summer. This has to be related to vacations on some level and the opponent.

August is a slow month but they drew about 25,000 in the first two midweek Astro games. That's why tonight surprises me.

August is a slow month but they drew about 25,000 in the first two midweek Astro games. That's why tonight surprises me.

First game was Bargain night and the second game was a Dugout club night. I do get your point, maybe they should of had fireworks tonight. It also seems like the Student tickets on Fridays sell better when school is in session. I am taking my kids tomorrow for the Dugout Club, they sold a ton of those kits this year.

Tues vs 'Stros was Ollie's bargain night.

Wed was Dugout Club. We were there Wed. I couldn't see upper deck Dugout Club sections from where we were (section 78). But the lower deck sections (66-86) were pretty packed. In fact, I commented to Rob that the delineation of Dugout Club and regular seats was pretty pronounced. Sections 62 and 64 were only full up to 1/3 -1/2 of the section. Back ends of those sections were empty. Sections 66+ -- FULL.

Archived