vs. RAYS, 5/17

OFFNY

He could pitch Strop for an inning. I am sure he hoped Burnett could of gotten him thru the 6th. What guy from Norfolk will they call up tomorrow?

Arrieta hasn't pitched since the 7th. they could bring him back to act as the longman.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With as much bad baseball we've seen this week it's actually quite comforting that if we lose this game it will only be a three game losing steak. It feels much worse than it is.

JJ started the steak and JJ will end it. Cycle complete tomorrow.

The wierd two off days this week has made it seem like forever since the O's played well.

The wierd two off days this week has made it seem like forever since the O's played well.

That plus maybe the O's aren't used to playing at home with all the road games. A bit of homesickness and off-day lag or something.

We have to forget about it and come back Saturday afternoon, win, and be in line to win the series on Sunday behind Tillman, we can do it.

Wish I could share your confidence. Feel good bout Tillman giving us a chance but not so good bout Jurrjens vrs Hernandez

There's losing. There's having a bad game. And then there's just embarassing yourselves. I think we all know what the last 3 games have been.

The funny thing is the rays blew an even bigger lead than JJ did against the padres, just last night, and they come back and kick our asses the next night. We follow the loss with getting blown out twice and embarassing ourselves and looking terrible.

Archived