I still hate the Mets, but I love what they just did to the Yankees

Frobby

Four game sweep, extending the Yankees' losing streak to five games. The Pinstriped Satans are now only a half-game ahead of us. Thanks, Mets! You may now proceed to lose your next 111 games in a row! (I don't hold a grudge long; just 44 years so far.)

Four game sweep, extending the Yankees' losing streak to five games. The Pinstriped Satans are now only a half-game ahead of us. Thanks, Mets! You may now proceed to lose your next 111 games in a row! (I don't hold a grudge long; just 44 years so far.)

Oh is that all? Just 44. Frobby I don't hate them anymore but did for a while.

I think our biggest competition for the division this year will be the Sux. Too bad those two play each other this weekend. If only both could lose.

I don't think Youk is going to help, even so he will be injured again soon.

Tex I'm up in the air about. Isn't this the same injury that kept him out for so long last year? And the re-injured it on a ill advised slide? Maybe its not quite healed and theyare rushing him back

44 years and the level dislike is still the same. The level is so high that (don't bash me for this upcoming statement) in the Yankee - Met World Series in 2001 the lesser of the two evils for me was the Yankees (shudder)

44 years and the level dislike is still the same. The level is so high that (don't bash me for this upcoming statement) in the Yankee - Met World Series in 2001 the lesser of the two evils for me was the Yankees (shudder)

I refused to watch that World Series.

Yankees lose........ Thaaaa Yankees lose...... again. Well, the Mets are good, right? I love it. I can't wait for their over-paid broken spokes to return. They will sink like a lead balloon.

I'm waiting for the 10th (or will it be 11th?) "This is the beginning of the MFY's long awaited downward spiral to the bottom" thread.

I must be too young. I can't fathom why anyone would hate the Mets. They're just so bad!

1969 dies hard in the minds of older O's fans

Just as a side note...I have the same level of hatred for the Jets. 1969 was a really bad year (I know that SB III was in Jan 1970 ... but you understand)

Archived