Angels and Red Sox: How you feeling, O's fans?

Flacco Machado

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And for good measure and just because we f#cking earned it..... Go pound sand you f#cking Red Sox retards! You got handled and got lucky to win 1 game. Nice work champs. We'll say hi to ya when you sink pay us in the standings. Should be pretty soon, judging by what I saw over the past 4 days. Punks.

We do not use much of the language that you used here. Only pass.

Yes, the Punk did. But then Jeter and his ilk do that all the time as well.

But Jeter doesn't routinely publicly embarrass umpires after games by bragging about how he had tricked the umpire into switching a correct call to a wrong call.

Between Pedoira's actions, David Ortiz routinely showing up pitchers, and the enormous bandwagon, I really can't stand the Red Sox.

But Jeter doesn't routinely publicly embarrass umpires after games by bragging about how he had tricked the umpire into switching a correct call to a wrong call.

Between Pedoira's actions, David Ortiz routinely showing up pitchers, and the enormous bandwagon, I really can't stand the Red Sox.

On GOT, Theon thinks he was saved at one point. That is like what has happened in the first half of this season for those dispicable band wagon Red Sox fans. The think they reloaded. HA! Wait until they see what is in store for them. Pink Hats. /spit

Archived