vs. Yankees 7/7 Beat Them

weams

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here, here. None of us likes this slump, and we really don't like seeing NY outplay us. But come on. It's not even the All-Star break yet. We have a lot of baseball to go in 2013, and the O's are playoff contenders. I whine about the pitching too, but did anybody see what bottom-feeding Houston did to Darvish yesterday? Hello 7.20 ERA, 1.67 WHIP and another loss. It happens in a long season.

And still 8 over, slumping.

GO HAMM!

You did

This idiot needs to be shown the door.

He quoted Leyland a couple weeks ago saying something about Fielder and Cabrera. It was something to the effect of "If those 'sons of *****es' are healthy, I'm gonna play 'em."

Does Thorne not have a filter between his brain and his mouth?

And you think its DD who wont come up with the money?How?

PGA would have given him the money for Koji, DD just didn't want to give 4 M to a one inning guy or blow up our BP salary structure or something. It's my opinion but it's DD's fault.

Watching Hammel pitch today is almost as bad as having to watch a Steve Trashman special. Lets los this thing and get it over with. On the Other hand Kuroda one of the better SP in the AL is against Hammel a mediocre one, and they are only ahead by one run. If we would play for one run instead of the 3R HR, we probably would get 5 or 6.

Archived