Adam Jones leaves winter ball early?

GoOs3

Here is a thought. With all the rumors and all of us wanting clear direction. Maybe just maybe anything we see or hear is going to cause us to grasp at straws. Maybe the Mariners and Jones had a set number of innings. No one really knows but I am sure will find out by the end of this month.

Are you attempting to set expectations for everyone ;) ?

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a thought. With all the rumors and all of us wanting clear direction. Maybe just maybe anything we see or hear is going to cause us to grasp at straws. Maybe the Mariners and Jones had a set number of innings. No one really knows but I am sure will find out by the end of this month.

I'am being more of a optimist on this "won". Here's tipping the glass that this part is about done!

So can you confirm that he has left Venezuela? Has he been missing the last few days?

Yes I just read an article that was translated from a Spanish newspaper that he had left the team and was heading back to Seattle. Can't give you a link,not sure how I found it. But it was his manager telling how they would try to replace Adams. Believe it or not I did read it. He was not injured!

You're kidding right? Transactions of cash for Chris Roberson are done in bathroom stalls. That's a 2 bit move by a thrid rate team. More so, who really cares about the Orioles getting Roberson.

I would hope no one cares... He may be good to pinch run every once in a while but that's pretty much it... Hopefully.

You're kidding right? Transactions of cash for Chris Roberson are done in bathroom stalls. That's a 2 bit move by a thrid rate team. More so, who really cares about the Orioles getting Roberson.

So your sources only give you 'great' information about our top players?

You have been on this board for years....BB has given a ton of info on large and small moves.

How you can't remember these things is beyond me but all you are doing is trolling all of these guys just to take subtle shots at them.

He doesn't waste the time or money to let me know about a transaction such a cash for Roberson. Personally if that's all we can do I really don't want to hear about it either.

I think what BB is saying is that those minor transactions probably aren't even discussed to the extent where it can trickle down the pipeline in time to inform anyone else until the transaction is complete. That's what the major transactions are for... Just my opinion of course.

LOL BigBird,if we get Jones: Roberson to Norfolk:)

Archived