vs. RED SOX, 8/29

OFFNY

As awesome as that 2-RBI double was from Manny (hammered that pitch off the Monstah, BTW), I am having a hard time getting excited about it. Just waiting for the pitching staff to give it away, which is a feeling I don't like to have. Sorry to be a downer, fellas.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As awesome as that 2-RBI double was from Manny (hammered that pitch off the Monstah, BTW), I am having a hard time getting excited about it. Just waiting for the pitching staff to give it away, which is a feeling I don't like to have. Sorry to be a downer, fellas.

Cheer up Buttercup.

Cheer up, Buttercup.

Reese's ???

Buck up little camper. (name the movie).

Archived