Tonight's Playoff Game

slakattack

Swisher just fanned on 3 pitches with 2 on, 2 out in the 7th. Tribe just needed a hit for their first run of the game and instead he's trying to hit a 5 run HR... where have I seen that before in Oct.? O:scratchchinhmm:

Each and every one of Nick Swisher's previous postseasons, dating to back when he played for the Athletics, the White Sox, and the Yankees ???

He is now 2-for-38 with 1 R.B.I. with runners in scoring position in the postseason.

No, that is not a typographical error.

2-for-38 with 1 R.B.I. with runners in scoring position in the postseason.

It's the first time I see Cleveland this year and I am underwhelmed. There's no way they make the postseason if it was not for playing 38 games against Houston and White Sox. The AL East is so superior to the other divisions that it is a joke. Shoot, Toronto would be contending for a wild card spot in either the AL Central or AL West. The unbalanced schedule needs to go.

Missed the game except the last three half inning. Still watching the post game. Man TB is looking tough as nails! In every facet of the game. Cobb tore US up our last road series.

e: Cobb covering 1B on that DP is God-like!

Man, TB pitching is rock-solid. If it holds up, they're going deep into the postseason.

Gotta turn in...'night all.

Not only do I want them to win because they are the only team in the PS not to have a title, but they may well have the best pitching. The Tigers and the Dodgers pitching is good but they are both suffering through injuries with the rest of the team. The Rays position players seem to be healthy at the right time.

It's the first time I see Cleveland this year and I am underwhelmed. There's no way they make the postseason if it was not for playing 38 games against Houston and White Sox. The AL East is so superior to the other divisions that it is a joke. Shoot, Toronto would be contending for a wild card spot in either the AL Central or AL West. The unbalanced schedule needs to go.

They finished the season with a 15-31 record vs teams in the playoffs. They were something like 32-54 vs teams with a winnning record. I predicted them to win the World Series based on the last ten games but then my buddy said they couldn't play the White Sox, Twins, and Astros in the playoffs.

They finished the season with a 15-31 record vs teams in the playoffs. They were something like 32-54 vs teams with a winnning record. I predicted them to win the World Series based on the last ten games but then my buddy said they couldn't play the White Sox, Twins, and Astros in the playoffs.

Exactly. I meant to say 38 games against Twins and White Sox. KC was bad for a good part of the year as well. That's an old debate. Angelos will never want to leave the AL East because of the revenue stream it provides, but it would make the Orioles perennial contenders for sure.

Archived