Today-What a Lineup!

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/17)

Jimmy Paredes - 3B

Steve Pearce - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Nelson Cruz - DH

Delmon Young - LF

James Jerry Hardy - SS

CHRISTIAN WALKER - 1B *

Caleb Joseph - C

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

David Stefan Norris - RHP (13-8, 3.74 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

James Anthony Happ - LHP (9-10, 4.28 ERA)

* Walker's Career Major League Debut

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. BLUE JAYS, 9/17)

Jimmy Paredes - 3B

Steve Pearce - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Nelson Cruz - DH

Delmon Young - LF

James Jerry Hardy - SS

CHRISTIAN WALKER - 1B *

Caleb Joseph - C

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

David Stefan Norris - RHP (13-8, 3.74 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

James Anthony Happ - LHP (9-10, 4.28 ERA)

* Walker's Career Major League Debut

Nice.

Buck did say, "We have to try to figure out how to win 11 games." Next up, I hope we can catch the Angels for home field.

-Don

o

BALTIMORE O RIOLES O (vs. RED SOX, 9/19)

Alejandro De Aza - LF

David Lough - CF

Steve Pearce - RF

Nelson Cruz - DH

Jimmy Paredes - 3B

Christian Walker - 1B

Ryan Flaherty - SS

Caleb Joseph - C

Jonathan Schoop - 2B

Kevin John Gausman - RHP (7-7, 3.57 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Carl Allen Webster - RHP (4-3, 6.02 ERA)

I like it a lot. Let's give some of these guys playing time to see who's hot going into the playoffs and give our regulars some rest

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• I'll be honest, wasn't on my radar until this post. I went back and watched his outing and all of your observations are right on in my opinion. Lots of swing and miss and definitely not a195 pounds lol. Has had command problem in past but not this outing.  I'll see what I an dig up about him but would be nice to have velo. 
    • He's top ten for me easy. The real question is whether he's the team's best pitching prospect or not? Povich has it right now due to his success in AAA, but nobody brings the stuff that DeLeon brings consistently in the system. He's a taller Cionel Perez with a changeup.
    • Ha, I know you love your boy!   He is improving but while he's "versatile" in that he has experience at a lot of positions, he's not really good at any of them. He reminds me a bit of Rick Short but shorty was a better hitter overall albeit with a little less power than Cook. I still think he's an org guy but he may at some point work his way into a major league bench one day. There are worse guys who played in the majors for sure.
    • I really want to see Westburg lead off and Gunnar bat #2 with Adley #3. Then you have O'Hearn, Mountcastl, and Santander you can slot in after that in any order you prefer. With Cower/Hays/Stowers, Mullins, and Mateo after that. Of course, if Santander isn't available or Urias plays, this all changes.
    • So what's the issue if he's getting on base in the 9-hole? Do you realize the potential there? Mullins or Mateo getting on base at the bottom of the order for Henderson is a really big deal. Pitchers are going to have to throw fastballs or get run all over. You'd rather he not produce just to say I told you so.
    • He was asked a question and tried to answer it. He never threw shade on the development of Holliday or anyone else. I can't understand how people who have (hopefully) listened to his comments can come to this conclusion. 
  • Popular Contributors