vs. RED SOX, 4/02

OFFNY

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me where this game is being played because I sure as hell can't hear any Orioles fans. :angryfire:
Pretty much a normal Redsox @ Camden Yards game then...

I thought that our fans shouted their asses down with boos pretty quickly, and right after that, got a "Let's Go, O's" chant going, without any help from the scoreboard.

They had it in spring training, but yes, this is the first year. Sadly it disappears under the MASN logo after every pitch and the MPH still cover the count and outs which is especially aggravating when a ball is hit in the field and you can't tell how many outs there are.

The pitch count is an improvement, but the MASN graphics team are still being managed by chimps.

[video=youtube;no_elVGGgW8]

I thought that our fans shouted their asses down with boos pretty quickly, and right after that, got a "Let's Go, O's" chant going, without any help from the scoreboard.

Yeah I heard it too. I think our fans did a good job shutting them up

Lackey is going to go 8.... Jimenez may not give up another run but he's going to go 6.

With our lineup you never know... We could easily have 5 runs on the board in no time. It is frustrating seeing Bogaerts lay off the breaking ball as a 21 year old when nobody in our lineup does. He looks good.

Archived