Davis Up, Wieters to DL

Can_of_corn

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roch leaves us this tidbit.

"We said around the four-to-six week mark," Showalter said. "We all know what Fourth of July is really, I don't want to say something definitive, but we're working toward that. I'm hoping that something between now and then...

"I've seen the schedule, the most conservative that Brian (Ebel) and Richie (Bancells) put together and I know the timeframe of where we kind of go, 'This is taking too long.' But he's worth waiting on. At the end of the day it's going to be Matt's decision as much as anything."

Can't understand why people think they know what will happen with Wieters' arm when he, nor Andrews, nor Buck, nor the team trainers and doctors don't know. If they were sure he would need surgery he would be having it now.

It is apparent that everyone is being very polite about this.

Again, if it's 100% that he needs surgery, why put on a farce? Who would that be for?

Matt himself might be surgery adverse. We know, for instance, that Nick refused to have a cyst removed from his wrist, and that is a very simple procedure. Maybe Matt doesn't want to get cut unless it is the last available course of action.

Matt himself might be surgery adverse. We know, for instance, that Nick refused to have a cyst removed from his wrist, and that is a very simple procedure. Maybe Matt doesn't want to get cut unless it is the last available course of action.

"In the end, it's Matt's decision."

Archived