We Are Who We Are - a .500 team

brianod

I'll say again. Why are we still commenting on posts made two, and in some cases four months ago?

Maybe I'll dig up some predictions by others .....nah

It's done all the time - why is this one being viewed any differently? I mean people are constantly bumping old threads for various reasons, including to show people up as in this case. Don't necessarily disagreeing with you for taking issue with it, just wondering why this one?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glenn__davis said:

It's done all the time - why is this one being viewed any differently? I mean people are constantly bumping old threads for various reasons, including to show people up as in this case. Don't necessarily disagreeing with you for taking issue with it, just wondering why this one?

o

Threads are also bumped for the opposite reason ....... like brianod's bold prediction from 2012, when the Orioles were coming off of 14 consecutive losing seasons.

(POST # 115)

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/119664-My-Bold-Prediction/page8

o

It's like getting the last word in an argument...4 months later (look at the post above my last one to see my point)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jBUFV2c_vcU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carry on

As long as it's all in good fun, I don't see an issue with it. Especially on a slow day like the day after an an off day.

Whatever we do, for the love of Pete, please, I beg of you all, PLEASE don't bring up the 2011 Andino game again!

I still maintain....there was a Hurricane out there Man...a Hurricane!!!!!

Dipper9 said:

Whatever we do, for the love of Pete, please, I beg of you all, PLEASE don't bring up the 2011 Andino game again !!!

I still maintain .........there was a Hurricane out there, man ........ a Hurricane !!!!!

o

Mommy magic (undefeated on September 28th when I'm at Oriole Park.) :cool:

o

Archived