Reimold Rising?

mdbdotcom

I like how he professes to be internet illiterate but has no problems navigating the Sun Boards, Trea's page and the Hangout.

Where did I profess that? I use the internet every day both at home and at work....

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have a tape, I am sure we could drum up some audio experts to accurately reconstruct the events of that fateful day.

It was warm and sunny, that is about all I do remember. I think it was mid to late August after the final cutting of hay, which made the groundhogs easier to spot.....

There you go, proof by your own hand that your memory is faulty.

He was probably pitching when you remember him in the outfield.

Nah, he was a firstbaseman only, as far as I know, batted and threw LH I believe.

It was warm and sunny, that is about all I do remember. I think it was mid to late August after the final cutting of hay, which made the groundhogs easier to spot.....

Any large object s that would reflect the sounds of a gunshot? A Morton building or anything? Rock cropping? Grassy knoll?

Any large object s that would reflect the sounds of a gunshot? A Morton building or anything? Rock cropping? Grassy knoll?

There were plenty of both rock croppings and grassy knolls. Hence why there were so many groundhogs!

I also think Epstein eventually was traded or somehow picked up by Oakland as I seem to remember him wearing those goofy white spikes the A's wore back then.......

That's from when he was a jockey in the Preakness. Remember?

Didn't you need computer help once?

Or is my memory now fault?

Anyway I figure anyone at your advanced age would be retired. ;)

Yes, I did and there is a recent thread on the general topic section. I was having trouble with my PC and had to use system restore to get it running fairly normal again after my virus protection lapsed.

Yea...OK.

And yes, IMHO anyone asking about PC Cleaner qualifies as borderline computer illiterate.

Wow I sure can't win with you can I. First you say I can't be computer illiterate because I navigate the Sun and this and other sites then you say I am borderline because my computer picked up a virus. Interacting with you is almost as bad as with my wife. So let's get this thread back on the original topic. I like Reimold and hope he can somehow make it back and stay healthy but am not optimistic at this point

After his history of injuries.

Archived