vs. Texas Rangers, 6/3

weams

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Guys! Been lurking Sunday and today but finally got a minute to drop in. Os offense has looked great! Pitching has been great! Defense great! Is this the real Orioles? I hope so because I just introduced my newborn son to Orioles baseball and they are undefeated. Needless to say he will be watching every game until the streak is broken I rub his head before the first pitch!

Hope the board is in good spirits I will be dropping in from time to time and possibly more since I have a ton of "paternity" leave. Gotta love the government for that!

You won't be able to hit worth a darn once you go back to work though.

Hey Guys! Been lurking Sunday and today but finally got a minute to drop in. Os offense has looked great! Pitching has been great! Defense great! Is this the real Orioles? I hope so because I just introduced my newborn son to Orioles baseball and they are undefeated. Needless to say he will be watching every game until the streak is broken I rub his head before the first pitch!

Hope the board is in good spirits I will be dropping in from time to time and possibly more since I have a ton of "paternity" leave. Gotta love the government for that!

You're a dude, right? YOU get paternity leave???

You won't be able to hit worth a darn once you go back to work though.

My game has always been defense! We shall see this Sunday when I step in the box for the adult league i play in. Went 2-4 last Sunday so should I expect an 2-28 slump soon like Davis?

I don't know... Big if but IF he keeps up this pace most or all of this year... someone will go nuts.

If Cruz hits 50 HR this year with a high BA, I think he'll get four years at $16-18 million per. Absolute max. If he cools off, he'll get a Beltran-esque contract.

Archived