Game #1 ALDS game time

srh523

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A's-Angels game probably would have been slated for 9:30 or 10pm start time (EDT) since both are West Coast teams. That would have the Detroit-O's game at 6pm (approx 3.5 hours between games).

Royals-Angels game is slated for 9pm start time EDT (8pm CDT (KC time zone), 6pm PDT (LAA time zone)). 3.5 hours prior to that is 5:30. O's-Tigers.

The networks, it seems, try to schedule 3.5 hours between the (two) games to account for long games and/or pre-and-postgame hoopla. On days where four games are played (on two different networks), the games seem to be staggered by 2 or 2.5 hours (and on alternating networks).

I want hoopla. Lots and lots of hoopla.

If Pittsburgh wins tonight it's 3:00 ish. If SF wins it's noonish.

Not going to lie, I have tickets for game #1 of the Nats too, I want the Giants to win because I will be dead tired from the O's game tomorrow night:)

Pirates would be a much easier opponent for the Nats though....

Tomorrow night is going to rock. Club level seats! WOOHOO!

Not going to lie, I have tickets for game #1 of the Nats too, I want the Giants to win because I will be dead tired from the O's game tomorrow night:)

Pirates would be a much easier opponent for the Nats though....

Tomorrow night is going to rock. Club level seats! WOOHOO!

I was at Sunday's no-hitter. First row of section 114. But the playoffs are cool, too, I guess :cool:

In all seriousness, though, should I be concerned that my tickets for Friday's Game 2 a OPACY were just made available for me to print on StubHub? The tickets say that the game has a 1 p.m. start time, but everything I've heard says that the game doesn't have an assigned start time yet. Did they just list 1 p.m. as some kind of default?

I was at Sunday's no-hitter. First row of section 114. But the playoffs are cool, too, I guess :cool:

In all seriousness, though, should I be concerned that my tickets for Friday's Game 2 a OPACY were just made available for me to print on StubHub? The tickets say that the game has a 1 p.m. start time, but everything I've heard says that the game doesn't have an assigned start time yet. Did they just list 1 p.m. as some kind of default?

yes Default. Chill. 12 or 3.

Archived