Game #1 ALDS game time

srh523

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Roch:

Game 1 between the Orioles and Tigers at Camden Yards will start at 5:37 p.m. if the Royals win the American League wild card game, and 6:07 p.m. if the Athletics are victorious.

Game 2 on Friday at Camden Yards will begin at 3:07 p.m. if the Pirates win the National League wild card game, and 12:07 p.m. if the Giants are victorious.

According to Roch:

Game 1 between the Orioles and Tigers at Camden Yards will start at 5:37 p.m. if the Royals win the American League wild card game, and 6:07 p.m. if the Athletics are victorious.

Game 2 on Friday at Camden Yards will begin at 3:07 p.m. if the Pirates win the National League wild card game, and 12:07 p.m. if the Giants are victorious.

Did he give an update on the magic number to clinch the division?

It would have to be the TBS app linked to your cable account. Video streams of the playoff games are not available via MLB.tv. Their Playoff.tv product provides supplementary views of the TV broadcast but not the broadcast itself (you'll need TBS for that).

Okay, so if I can view the TBS app in my house (with Verizon Fios), I should be able to view it in a moving car on a 4G tablet?

Okay, so if I can view the TBS app in my house (with Verizon Fios), I should be able to view it in a moving car on a 4G tablet?

I would say yes. Give it a quick test, turn off Wi-Fi on your tablet and try to view the app from 4G at home or wherever you are.

I am thoroughly confused by this. If I already have MLB.TV subscription am I getting this? What about postseason.tv?

It clearly states Every World Series Game and Select Post-Season Games. I don't think us subscribers are going to be able to see every ALDS, ALCS games. Just every World Series game.

I would say yes. Give it a quick test, turn off Wi-Fi on your tablet and try to view the app from 4G at home or wherever you are.

Yeah I'm going to try it during the game tonight. It let me watch whatever was on TBS at the time last night, so I assume the baseball game will be the same.

It clearly states Every World Series Game and Select Post-Season Games. I don't think us subscribers are going to be able to see every ALDS, ALCS games. Just every World Series game.

Yeah I'm assuming that select post season games are the ones not being shown by TBS...but who knows (very vague).

Yeah I'm going to try it during the game tonight. It let me watch whatever was on TBS at the time last night, so I assume the baseball game will be the same.

Yeah, the app isn't supported by Time Warner Cable :rolleyes: so I can't test it out for you. I would imagine you would be able to watch it through the app.

I couldn't find your previous post in the long thread but I assume you were referring to the O's - Ravens double header last year that never happened because both teams couldn't play at home the same day. Strangely I think We are in agreement.

You have 9 posts in like 6 years? You win the internet.

It would have to be the TBS app linked to your cable account. Video streams of the playoff games are not available via MLB.tv. Their Playoff.tv product provides supplementary views of the TV broadcast but not the broadcast itself (you'll need TBS for that).

I may be absolutely wrong. The MLB.tv site is so vague. If your an international subscriber, it seems that you can watch all games live, but it's not clear for domestic subscribers. I was an MLB.tv regular season subscriber, and I haven't received anything from them describing any of their postseason products.

Archived