Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

Definitely have to get there early. Did you not have the need for food or restroom visits during the game? Folks in the flag court were getting pushy when people would "excuse me" up through to the rails. Friday was incredibly packed, not sure about Thursday. Personally I don't enjoy fighting to see and not being free to go grab a beer or take a leak. I stand by my, it might work if you're over 6ft or with a group disclaimer though.

It was just my GF and I, we talked with the people around us and we all kind of saved each others spots when we left to get food or beverages. When it comes to people getting pushy like that, that would definitely take away from the fun of the game. Luckily I didn't have any problems.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I contacted my rep as well and was told since I already had my max tickets to each game - I would not get another opportunity for ALCS if I upgraded. Seems like there are differing stories coming out of the ticket office.

My rep has since emailed me and apologized saying that I couldn't upgrade until after the season ended. He said I had reached my purchase limit (on postseason tickets I assume).

Am I wrong though in thinking that the 20 and 40 game plans will all be tied together? There isn't an overlap with 29 game plans and all the other 13 game plans is there? That is why I was wondering if any section is a available with these new plans or just certain set aside sections?

With my 13-game plan, I could get any available seat that I wanted.

I did SRO tickets with my girlfriend for Game 2 of the ALDS and it was awful.

She's pretty short and we couldn't see anything. I was incredibly annoyed to be at the game, but not be able to watch it! Folks got rail spots and never let go and it was always about 4/5 people deep everywhere. Flag court and by the bullpens. I think we did about 20 laps around the stadium just so we could see the game. There are NO empty seats to steal either. Unless your 6ft+ or with a big group that can hold some real estate, I don't recommend. I'll never do it again.

Yeah, the flag court is cool as is but they really should have done some sort of artificial incline on it. The tall not folks are rarely gracious enough to move to the back.

I'm a current 29 game plan holder. I have my playoff season seats I paid for back in August/September. I also purchased extra ALCS tickets last Wednesday, 10/01/2014. I called about 20 minutes ago and upgraded to a 40 game plan for next year. They took a deposit of $500 for this upgrade. I was told I will receive an email this evening with a code to purchase 2 additional tickets to each ALCS game.

I really just called to inquire about upgrading to a 40/81, but the chance to purchase ALCS for friends and family was enough to pull the trigger. The only issue... upgrading to a 40 game may end up losing my 29 game plan seats that I love. If you are a 29 game plan holder, and any 13 game plan holder has your seat, you cannot do an 81 game plan. He said he was unsure if the 40 game would overlap with any 13 game plans for the additional 11 games.

If I don't want to give up my 29, because I don't like the seats available to me under the 40, I was told I can keep my 29 and buy an additional 13, or just take a credit to my account for use during the regular season.

Yeah, the flag court is cool as is but they really should have done some sort of artificial incline on it. The tall not folks are rarely gracious enough to move to the back.

That's a good point. Does anyone here remember back when they would put stadium seating in the flag court for Opening Day? Shame they can't bring that back for the playoffs without killing the flow of traffic. Yank up the flags and give the SRO's somewhere to see the game. Guess it wouldn't look good on television.

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but is anyone able to use the forward/sell on stubhub options in the My Tickets section? I had something come up for Saturday and won't be able to attend. I wonder if it has something to do with the dates and times being listed as TBD?

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but is anyone able to use the forward/sell on stubhub options in the My Tickets section? I had something come up for Saturday and won't be able to attend. I wonder if it has something to do with the dates and times being listed as TBD?

It is a bug in the system that has been around (on and off) all season. If you go through the process of printing the tickets up to the print screen popping up (you don't need to actually print them), then go back to your main ticket inventory page, select "forward" or "resale" on the drop down menu, and hit the little refresh button above Saturday's game, the check boxes will become clickable.

Somehow I stumbled upon that out of frustration in the middle of the season.

I'm pretty sure you can just copy/paste the bar code from the ticket to StubHub. I know it's not a "one-click" option, but it's really quick and easy to do. Just view, copy, paste, and submit. Took me about 3 minutes to list my SRO tix last game. Then I spent about 15 to decide the price.

(sorry, I'm hawking the board to see if folks start posting about getting the lottery notification emails)

Archived