Tickets, Tickets, Tickets...who knows what's going on?

Todd-O

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't pull the trigger for a possible game tomorrow so thats why I went with game 2. I know it'll be Sat or Sunday.

Actually, had no idea the game was at 8 tomorrow, which makes it much more manageable. Found two great tickets (section 86 row 10... I love the bleachers and that's about as close as it gets) and made a wonderfully stupid decision. Now I can avoid the third party sites at least.

I Agree that the price paid was better than the public prices (as it should be for STH), however, the media and the Orioles organization told the general public that there would be limited tickets for these games. It's the night before and they still have inventory......

What were they saving these tickets for? It would have been nice if they let STH buy them at the reduced price.....

I Agree that the price paid was better than the public prices (as it should be for STH), however, the media and the Orioles organization told the general public that there would be limited tickets for these games. It's the night before and they still have inventory......

What were they saving these tickets for? It would have been nice if they let STH buy them at the reduced price.....

Folks that don't sell them are turning them back in. These are not held back tickets.

You can look at it two ways. I think its great the average joe can go and buy a very limited # of tickets without having to commit to season tickets.

Season ticket holders have already had TWO chances to buy tickets ... before season ended and then additional tickets during their presale. Not counting the new 2015 depositors.

Just went on the Orioles website out of curiosity. There are still tickets available in the club level for Game 1. It's a lot of money though $225 per person. It's so tempting but that is a lot of money even considering the seat. Nothing came up for any of the other games unfortunately.

Picked up a pair too many for game 1 apparently. Anyone interested in a pair in section 84, row 19 for tomorrow for exact cost ($240 = $110 per ticket x 2 + $7 convenience fee x 2 + $6 order fee), PM me and I can e-mail them from my season ticket holder account.

After striking out with the lottery and trying to get tickets during the noon public sale I got a little overeager when saw the Orioles had released tickets tonight. I got two field box tickets in section 18 then foolishly got two more when I realized I could get club level. I can only use two.

Would anyone like to take the field box tickets at cost (470 for the pair)? Alternatively, I could part with the club level, I just don't want to get stuck with four tickets.

Archived