Calling for Rain all day Friday.

Greg

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crossing my fingers for tonight. But, I've got two upper box infield seats in 316. I can attend tonight and Sunday, but not Saturday should the game get rescheduled. Would trade for similar seats.

Oh, and LET'S GO O'S!!! (my first post on this board)

I have a pair of tickets in 324 row 2 for game 1 that I would be interested in trading for similar seats for game 2 if game 1 is rained out as I won't be able to use them on Saturday but would be able to use them Sunday. If anyone has similar seats and would be interested in a swap please let me know.
Crossing my fingers for tonight. But, I've got two upper box infield seats in 316. I can attend tonight and Sunday, but not Saturday should the game get rescheduled. Would trade for similar seats.

Oh, and LET'S GO O'S!!! (my first post on this board)

OK, I am getting really nervous because we are coming from Ohio and Saturday is the only day we can make it for a game. I would LOVE to have an agreement with both of you where we could trade our tickets (we have 4 together for Saturday's game) in 322. They are electronic tickets, so I could even email them to you...

Would either/both of you be up for an agreement to trade your (respective) pair of tickets for one of our pairs if Friday's game is in fact postponed and Game 1 happens on Saturday, while Game 2 is pushed to Sunday?

If so, please email me directly at jeffgrever@hotmail.com, and I can give you my cell number so we can talk about how we would do this in the event that it happens.

OK, I am getting really nervous because we are coming from Ohio and Saturday is the only day we can make it for a game. I would LOVE to have an agreement with both of you where we could trade our tickets (we have 4 together for Saturday's game) in 322. They are electronic tickets, so I could even email them to you...

Would either/both of you be up for an agreement to trade your (respective) pair of tickets for one of our pairs if Friday's game is in fact postponed and Game 1 happens on Saturday, while Game 2 is pushed to Sunday?

If so, please email me directly at jeffgrever@hotmail.com, and I can give you my cell number so we can talk about how we would do this in the event that it happens.

You might want to give your email in a private message. Just saying even though all OHers are great people.

You might want to give your email in a private message. Just saying even though all OHers are great people.

I appreciate the advice, but it is full of junk email and beyond recovery at this point anyway...besides, I don't check direct messages very often and I didn't want to miss something...

Can you sense the desperation I've got going on right now :o

Does anyone happen to know what would happen on StubHub if the game for tonight is rained out? I know they pull the tickets off a few hours before indicated game time, but if the game is rained out would they be put back online until a few hours before the Saturday start time?

Does anyone happen to know what would happen on StubHub if the game for tonight is rained out? I know they pull the tickets off a few hours before indicated game time, but if the game is rained out would they be put back online until a few hours before the Saturday start time?

No idea, but that seems like the only reasonable solution. As you can see above, there may be a lot of people who cannot attend on Saturday who have tickets for Friday...seems like there would be a ton of lost business there if they didn't do that...

I got mine through StubHub. Although it seems as though I might have something worked out with a couple of OHers for a trade, if that didn't/doesn't work out, my next option was to see if SH would allow me to trade in my tickets for a similar pair to Game 1...but I don't know if they would even do that...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Confusion still reigns over the rain. Again: If rained out tonight, Game 1 will be Saturday. Game 2 will move to Sunday. That simple</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">October 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived