Calling for Rain all day Friday.

Greg

Sure. The atmosphere at the first game is different - I was eager to see 23-game winner Mike Flanagan, Eddie Murray's first WS game, the pomp and circumstance of the opening game of the Series... Game two had the potential to see the O's down 1-0, which would've dampened the optimism a bit. Turns out we won game one, the only home game of the four that year that we won! So especially in hindsight, I was happy I got to see a thrilling win rather than a depressing loss! :P

You should not be pissed if you are able attend the makeup. Endo, discussiono. Please leave the feels for people who will actually have them.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should not be pissed if you are able attend the makeup. Endo, discussiono. Please leave the feels for people who will actually have them.

Yeah, sorry if I don't have much sympathy for people who just "prefer game 1 over game 2" when I am facing not being able to go at all and a loss of over $1000...

I'm with you nattyboh...

btw Orioles parking will be cancer if they start and can't finish tonight. Noon start for suspended game?. getting 40K in at noon, 40K out at 3, 40 K in at 2:30 to go to game 2.

But they can't have 15k O's fans and 70K Ravens fans at same time. Lol @ Orioles. They should feel bad.

Must take into consideration the incompetence of the city/team to handle more than 40K ppl at same time when making decisions about the game and to try to play tonight or not.

Yeah, sorry if I don't have much sympathy for people who just "prefer game 1 over game 2" when I am facing not being able to go at all and a loss of over $1000...

I'm with you nattyboh...

I'm just playing Devil's advocate. I'm sure there are fans with Game One tickets who are relieved they won't have to stay in town til Sunday if there is a rainout tonight. But I can also see the "why inconvenience fans with tickets to both games and not just tonight's?" argument, too.

Hopefully they get the game in tonight and everyone's happy.

Anyone know if the storm is coming from the north or south? Trying to understand if storms will roll out in Baltimore or DC first on Sat. Thank you kindly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE STRONGER SHORTWAVE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SURFACE LOW WILL MOVE

THROUGH KENTUCKY THIS EVENING BEFORE PASSING THROUGH OUR AREA

TONIGHT. THIS WILL CAUSE FRONTOGENITICAL FORCING TO INCREASE...AND

OVERRUNNING WILL BE DEEPER AS WELL.

Theres that.

I'm just playing Devil's advocate. I'm sure there are fans with Game One tickets who are relieved they won't have to stay in town til Sunday if there is a rainout tonight. But I can also see the "why inconvenience fans with tickets to both games and not just tonight's?" argument, too.

Hopefully they get the game in tonight and everyone's happy.

Makes bad argument

Sees obvious reply to bad argument

Posts anyway

THE STRONGER SHORTWAVE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SURFACE LOW WILL MOVE

THROUGH KENTUCKY THIS EVENING BEFORE PASSING THROUGH OUR AREA

TONIGHT. THIS WILL CAUSE FRONTOGENITICAL FORCING TO INCREASE...AND

OVERRUNNING WILL BE DEEPER AS WELL.

Theres that.

Warm front, coming from south. Not a cold front.

btw Orioles parking will be cancer if they start and can't finish tonight. Noon start for suspended game?. getting 40K in at noon, 40K out at 3, 40 K in at 2:30 to go to game 2.

But they can't have 15k O's fans and 70K Ravens fans at same time. Lol @ Orioles. They should feel bad.

Must take into consideration the incompetence of the city/team to handle more than 40K ppl at same time when making decisions about the game and to try to play tonight or not.

MLB makes the decisions, and I suspect they dont give a flying leap about the NFL and their problems.

Archived