Duke@MD 2/11

Pushmonkey

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone explain to me why all the coaches are wearing white shoes with their suits?
Coaches vs cancer weekend..Becoming a tradition..."Suits and sneakers" it is called...All coaches across the country are doing it this weekend.
P.S. Paulus remains AWFUL. Scheyer is going to win player of the year in two season though.
Paulus has played very well the last month of the year.

BTW, disgusting effort by Duke in the first half.

well this has been well.... blah.

Why is it that strawberry and bowers can play like they should not be on the court but when they play duke they look like all americans??

You are correct and this would infuriate me if i were a MD fan or Gary.

It is almost as if they only care about beating Duke and no one else.

But they are both playing very well today, that's for sure.

Coaches vs cancer weekend..Becoming a tradition..."Suits and sneakers" it is called...All coaches across the country are doing it this weekend.

Paulus has played very well the last month of the year.

BTW, disgusting effort by Duke in the first half.

He's shot over 50% twice in all of January and February. The rest of his stats are average to below average.

Great point SG and Push, Maryland looks like a different team tonight so far. I wouldn't count your Dukies out just yet though. As bad as they look, it makes it even more impressive that they hung with my Heels on Wednesday.

Not counting them out but they need to start getting into this lead. MD has had a good 8-14 pt lead for a while now and Duke hasn't made the plays to get it below that.

Great point SG and Push, Maryland looks like a different team tonight so far. I wouldn't count your Dukies out just yet though. As bad as they look, it makes it even more impressive that they hung with my Heels on Wednesday.

Those are always classics.

There might be hope yet.

He's shot over 50% twice in all of January and February. The rest of his stats are average to below average.

Since Jan 14:

12.5 ppg

4.25 apg(which would be good for 7th in conference)

1.75 TO

2.4:1 A/TO ratio

39.1 % 3pt(would be good for 5th in conference)

Those are solid but unspectacular numbers. They are hardly AWFUL n umbers and anyone who has watched Duke and watched him has seen a player who is obviously healthy and in better shape right now and someone who is playing much better.

Archived