Fanfest Quotes (Now with Video)

weams

In all due respect I disagree.

You may very well be correct and I have no clue.

But the drug does do this: "Adults with ADHD often struggle with planning, impulse control and easy distractibility. Adderall?s effectiveness in improving concentration, impulse control and attention span make it a desirable solution for these adults.

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/health/Adderall-MLBs-latest-performance-enhancing-drug.html#cytdGVRE1tyAUpoi.99

I have to think to would be beneficial while batting.

Again, just my opinion.

Davis' point is that for those with ADHD, it makes him normal. So he can concentrate in the box like everyone else. For those without ADHD, it makes them extra focused.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not have signed Lester or Scherzer. Too much money and too many years.

Mark Viviano on the MASN show this morning was getting feedback from someone at FanFest. He said Brady when asked about doing away with shifts.... said there is an easy way to stop them. BUNT ! When they give you the whole side of the field you have to use it or words similar. Every hitter should know how to bunt. It's not that hard.

Bunting for a hit is less painful to the other team if the batter is a power hitter. They would rather give up a single than a HR. I'm sure there are a lot of opinions about this subject.

Does anyone see Brady as being a future Billy Beane?

Mark Viviano on the MASN show this morning was getting feedback from someone at FanFest. He said Brady when asked about doing away with shifts.... said there is an easy way to stop them. BUNT ! When they give you the whole side of the field you have to use it or words similar. Every hitter should know how to bunt. It's not that hard.

Bunting for a hit is less painful to the other team if the batter is a power hitter. They would rather give up a single than a HR. I'm sure there are a lot of opinions about this subject.

Brady has a ton of baseball knowledge, he's charismatic, and he's gaining a boatload of experience working with Duke and Buck. So yes, I can see him as Duke's successor.

Lester would have been worth it. Especially if the money is there.

Some interesting quotes from Buck. Angelos going to him to ask what he needs. Things can run themselves at some point. Hmmm...

http://www.masnsports.com/steve-melewski/2015/01/a-few-quotes-from-showalters-press-conference-at-fanfest.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

No leadoff hitter...boo....I think Yaz is going to get a real shot. I know it is probably early but we just don't have anyone besides De Aza...

I am old school in baseball. I'll take the bunt for a base hit over hitting into a shift with runners on. Doing this (bunting) extents the inning, moves runners over and prevents double plays. Tired of seeing a Left Handed "pull hitter" (Chris Davis) waste ABs when there is a give me down the 3rd base line.

No, Brady actually had played more then 148 games in the MLB.

Brady has a ton of baseball knowledge, he's charismatic, and he's gaining a boatload of experience working with Duke and Buck. So yes, I can see him as Duke's successor.

I think Duke is a learning a thing or two from Brady as well. Especially when it comes to getting players on the right training for their needs.

Buck says anyone can lead off. He says we will have one.

I can't remember the manager but it was either Whitey Herzog or Sparky Anderson (or someone like that) that said a lead off hitter is over rated. Because he probably only leads off once during a game.

No clue - shrug

Archived