2007 ACC Tournament Thread

Mackus

Like Rob said, they have without a doubt the best player in the conference and are the best FT shooting team in the conference. They're definitely a dangerous team. They've got their weaknesses, which is why they can play tight with a team like Clemson, but they've also got their strengths, which is why they could shock a team like UNC.

I hear you, but let's just see if they can beat an inferior Clemson team before we give them a victory over the #1 seed tomorrow.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one thing that keeps FSU from being a top20 team IMO...Stupidity.

They just play dumb. The second half of this game is a good example..Not going to Thorton and stupid shot selection.

BTW, FSU ball with 8 seconds left..Clemson just committed a backcourt. Tie game.

LOL..Now the truth comes out...You and ND get so touchy when anyone thinks someone can beat UNC.

Terrible call to cost CLemson the game, that's awful. By the way, that has nothing to do with it at all...FSU wont beat Carolina no matter how many people predict it.

Terrible call to cost CLemson the game, that's awful. By the way, that has nothing to do with it at all...FSU wont beat Carolina no matter how many people predict it.

Won't and can't are two very different things.

I don't think they will, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think they can. Anytime you have a player like Thornton on your team, you have a chance to win.

Won't and can't are two very different things.

I don't think they will, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think they can. Anytime you have a player like Thornton on your team, you have a chance to win.

If they play like they did today, Carolina wins by 20.. But yes, anything can happen on any given day.

Does this make FSU a lock???

Not even close. They'd be a lock with a win over UNC.

They're probably one of the last 4 out at this point. If other conference tournaments go as expected and other bubble teams lose, theres a good chance they get in. GT isn't even definitely a lock at this point even though they'll still likely get in even with a 1st round loss.

They're probably one of the last 4 out at this point. If other conference tournaments go as expected and other bubble teams lose, theres a good chance they get in. GT isn't even definitely a lock at this point even though they'll still likely get in even with a 1st round loss.

GT is without a doubt a lock now.

GT is a lock, i don't see them being left out...Florida State is not in right now...I think a close game with UNC gets them in however, they are that close

Archived