2007 ACC Tournament Thread

Mackus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, where did everybody go???? Bring the ACC Championship back where it belongs tomorrow!!

No worries Beaner.... Like some of us have been saying, UNC has had this tourny locked down from the start.

It would be a shame if they got all cocky and bowed out early in the big dance now.;)

No worries Beaner.... Like some of us have been saying, UNC has had this tourny locked down from the start.

It would be a shame if they got all cocky and bowed out early in the big dance now.;)

Yea, hopefully State gives us a game today, BC and FSU offered nothing...I'm looking forward to the selection show and still am holding out some small hope for a #1 seed.

Yea, hopefully State gives us a game today, BC and FSU offered nothing...I'm looking forward to the selection show and still am holding out some small hope for a #1 seed.

If they win, I certainly think they deserve a 1 seed, but I think it might be better off for you guys to get a 2 seed. I feel like by getting a 2 seed, it could give them a little chip on their shoulder to help them cruise through the tourney.

Anyways, about to leave for the arena. Gotta root for State, get that 8th ACC team in the dance!

Much respect to the effort of NC State, they were terrific all weekend..That being said, it's good to have the ACC title back in Chapel Hill.

Wow. What a great game. NC State played fantastic, but Carolina just has too much firepower.

Congrats beaner, and ND. You guys deserve a Number 1 seed.

Wow. What a great game. NC State played fantastic, but Carolina just has too much firepower.

Congrats beaner, and ND. You guys deserve a Number 1 seed.

Thanks, man. I hope we get one...I'm sure we'll discuss the brackets in a few hours.

Archived