2007 ACC Tournament Thread

Mackus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, now that the ridiculous notion of FSU beating Carolina is over, can we talk about the flagrant foul again..;)

Good solid effort from the Heels, easy game as expected. Good to see Ellington step up a little.

Yes Beaner, the FSU bandwagon is now empty. FSU played hard even after UNC extended the lead to 20 early in the 2nd half. Got to give them credit for not packing it in and fighting until the end. UNC is just too good and is ready for this tournament. I think the pop to Hansbrough's nose may have been the wake up call for the whole team. They are gonna roll to this title with relative ease.

Yes Beaner, the FSU bandwagon is now empty. FSU played hard even after UNC extended the lead to 20 early in the 2nd half. Got to give them credit for not packing it in and fighting until the end. UNC is just too good and is ready for this tournament. I think the pop to Hansbrough's nose may have been the wake up call for the whole team. They are gonna roll to this title with relative ease.

Couldn't agree more..It was a wake up call, they've been kind of flat recently and played well today.

I hope BC beats UNC but that will probably be the only way i can root for BC.

Yea, I cant root for BC for any reason at all..Last year's title game was torture for me. I don't think they'll beat us tomorrow, however Hansbrough was obviously affected by the mask all game long and BC isnt the type of team to take pity on anyone. They're rough and physical..We'll see.

Archived