Why Mike Wright Has Closer Potential (Update: To Start for Baltimore 5/17)

Slade-OH

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need Wright for the 5th/6th/7th innings. With Gausman gone, right now we only have Brach. We need to pitchers that can go 2+ innings once every 5 games. I think the rotation will get settled down with the easier lineups coming up on the schedule. But until then we can't keep losing games in the middle innings. Looking at Matusz's game logs its obvious Buck doesn't trust him with a lead. Really every game he's pitched we've lost, except for 1 where we came back and won.

You sure are a moody one. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

There are 2 other Wright discussions going on, I know you see them, stop littering the board.

Hmm. Should I have a breakdown and make a post that I am done with this board? And then come back. And then say I quit again? Or is that only a Rene88 thing?

You sure are a moody one. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

There are 2 other Wright discussions going on, I know you see them, stop littering the board.

If you think he's littering the board how does it help to keep posting in the supposed offending thread?

Hmm. Should I have a breakdown and make a post that I am done with this board? And then come back. And then say I quit again? Or is that only a Rene88 thing?

Enough. I am reporting your post. My point is the same: you are posting redundant material.

Maybe we finally cut bait with Matusz:) I know it won't, but a boy can dream.

Garcia shouldn't even be on a AAA roster at this point. Hope he disappears for a bit.

Ah yes, the rational dream of a person who wants to get rid of the left-handed reliever who is holding left-handers to a .133/.188/.333.521 slash line. :rolleyes:

Archived