Miguel Gonzalez Today 2015

Il BuonO

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think DD traded all the healthy pitchers just to give you something to complain about.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

He's been out pitching his peripherals for quite some time now. The splitter has disappeared, but it was nice to see him get things together tonight. Or was it the defense? It's almost as if the bases loaded jam escape gave him more focus. I'm not confident sending him out there going forward though.

o

17 of the 21 outs that Gonzalez recorded were via the strikeout and the ground ball.

Gonzalez recorded 8 outs to the final 7 batters that he faced (1 double play.)

21 OUTS: 12 Groundouts (Including 1 Double Play), 5 Strikeouts, 1 Flyout, 1 Lineout, 1 Out Trying to Stretch a Single

MIGUEL GONZALEZ O(vs. ATHLETICS, 8/15)

IP:. 7

H:;; 6 (2 Home Runs, 1 Triple, 3 Singles)

R:l) 3

BB: 3

SO: 5

Pitches: 110 (64 Strikes, 46 Balls)

2015 ERA: 4.42

PITCHES BY INNING

10 (71 Strikes, 31 Balls)

13 (10 Strikes, 31 Balls)

23 (13 Strikes, 10 Balls)

11 (81 Strikes, 31 Balls)

24 (81 Strikes, 16 Balls)

19 (11 Strikes, 81 Balls)

10 (71 Strikes, 31 Balls)

That first run is on crap positioning by Jones. That said those other homers are disgusting. Against Bassitt, the game almost looks over.

That's 2 nights in a row that you have buried the Orioles before the game was over, and both times, they came back to win.

Getting through 7 was so key after the extra-inning game last night..

Good point.

And he was at 81 pitches after 5 innings.

100 pitches after 6 innings.

Buck is treating them like the grown-ups/big boys/major league pitchers that they are. :cool:

I think DD traded all the healthy pitchers just to give you something to complain about.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Would you rather me applaud all his awesome acquisitions? How about his great international signings? Or perhaps best...his building of the farm system?

That's 2 nights in a row that you have buried the Orioles before the game was over, and both times, they came back to win.

Almost looked over. Keyword almost. Doesn't matter. If this team keeps pulling this same crap against good teams they won't comeback. Glad we are beating awful teams. But need to beat the good ones, too.

That first run is on crap positioning by Jones. That said those other homers are disgusting. Against Bassitt, the game almost looks over.

Almost looked over. Keyword almost. Doesn't matter. If this team keeps pulling this same crap against good teams they won't comeback. Glad we are beating awful teams. But need to beat the good ones, too.

You were dancing on their grave in both games.

You shouldn't fart on the main board at least until the game is over if you don't want to look bad, because it stinks, and it's noticeable.

He needed it in the worst way.

In 10 out of his previous 11 outings, he had failed to go beyond 6 innings.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/player/gamelog/_/id/29310/miguel-gonzalez

Gonzo did a nice job, righting the ship after the first couple of innings. We needed that desperately, seeing as how most of the BP was not available. Gonzo came through.

Archived