Concern about Pearce

bpilktree

I know a lot of people are on Davis for his struggles but since his return he has been better then Pearce and has a better track record even after last year. I was not expecting a similar year for Pearce but he has really struggled the last week or so hopefully just a slump. We need atleast one of Davis and Pearce to pick it up and get similar combined numbers to last season between the two to solidify the middle of the order.

I know a lot of people are on Davis for his struggles but since his return he has been better then Pearce and has a better track record even after last year. I was not expecting a similar year for Pearce but he has really struggled the last week or so hopefully just a slump. We need atleast one of Davis and Pearce to pick it up and get similar combined numbers to last season between the two to solidify the middle of the order.

Davis has been better by what measure? Anyway, some people just need to repeat sample size in their head constantly. Pearce has a .150 BABIP, he hasn't been completely unable to make contact.

Archived