O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regardless of when/where they pay the games, I hope that the Orioles pay the ticket takers, vendors, etc. I'm guessing that the majority of them aren't rolling in dough. Hate to see them get screwed by all of this.

How about we make any of the rioters arrested accountable for the loss in wages instead. If is not the Orioles fault that the games maybe postponed or moved make those that are causing it pay it back or maybe give the ticket takers a day off (paid) and the community service for those arrested is to clean up the stadium after the game

Jesus, I hadn't looked this morning at the images. I watched last night until 10 pm or so. The number of burnt out automobiles and stores that have nothing to do with the police is just heartbreaking.

Lexington Market and Mondawmin Mall are pretty bad. CVS and some 7 Elevens also bad. This place also gone, Been around a long time.

Cafe has been destroyed. Deli. Is next. Thanks baltimore

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinacria-Italian-Deli/111994512151749

Love your moderation - it's been a tough night for you, however, these are not just kids factually. Kids makes it sound like my 10 year old is down there with his toy gun stealing Snickers bars off the CVS shelf.

No. I never meant children. But I did not wish to call them any pejorative names.

How about we make any of the rioters arrested accountable for the loss in wages instead. If is not the Orioles fault that the games maybe postponed or moved make those that are causing it pay it back or maybe give the ticket takers a day off (paid) and the community service for those arrested is to clean up the stadium after the game

Talk about getting blood from a stone!

This.

I am sick of the excuses for breaking the law. Start arresting people and the crap will stop.

Lexington Market and Mondawmin Mall are pretty bad. CVS and some 7 Elevens also bad. This place also gone, Been around a long time.

Cafe has been destroyed. Deli. Is next. Thanks baltimore

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinacria-Italian-Deli/111994512151749

My family goes (went) there often for Italian meats for Christmas Eve and several times throughout the year....each and every year. I am beyond pissed.

It appears a game may start today around 4. BTW I still would like all discussion of the politics of this very unfortunate event to be done in a comment section or a news site. This is about baseball and the great folks that post here.

How? Will they be told to make out checks from their huge and sizeable bank accounts?

Archived