O's offer vouchers to Saturday's ticket buyers - Monday AND Tuesday Games PPD

Creamsicle

I ended up unfriended a few people myself last night that were being ignorant of the facts.

Man-I wish I could discuss. But I am not being funny when I say-I am speechless and depressed.

I understand emotions are at a high point, but it's horrible.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man-I wish I could discuss. But I am not being funny when I say-I am speechless and depressed.

I appreciate that you followed my request and found somewhere else to talk about it beyond the narrow scope we have here. Also, the Orioles are not making scheduling decisions on their own.

True colors tend to show in these circumstances. Some people take to the internet and say really vile and ignorant things, and others take to the streets and do tens of millions of dollars of damage, and hurt the local businesses and disrupt the normal routine of 600k people. I'm not sure which group makes me lose my faith in humanity more to be honest.

I had to delete my Facebook app. The amount of ignorant comments littering my feed has resulted in my losing faith in humanity.

Yea I can relate.

Every time I read my FB feed I wonder just how the hell we as a species have managed to accomplish half of the things we have lol. We are every bit as resilient as cockroaches IMO :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>An industry source says the Orioles playing home game at Nationals Park is "not a realistic option" at this point.</p>— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) <a href="

">April 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden;" allowfullscreen="" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
An industry source says the Orioles playing home game at Nationals Park is "not a realistic option" at this point.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP)
April 28, 2015

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

well, there is always Bowie and they arent home.

<iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0"></iframe>

I had to delete my Facebook app. The amount of ignorant comments littering my feed has resulted in my losing faith in humanity.

I literally just started typing a reply to something ridiculous someone said on Facebook, and I changed my mind and just backed away. I just don't have the energy to argue about it, and that would be the result. I just feel for the city, because as you guys mention, this will have a lot of repercussions for a while.

Archived