vs. MARINERS, 5/19

OFFNY

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd have walked him. Unintentionally. Everything away. Miguel can't handle him. His FiP came back to earth.

After the first pitch, I thought we were smartly unintentionally intentionally walking him. I guessed wrong.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You knew it didn't you? Three-run homer for Nelson Cruz. No. 16 of the year.</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">May 19, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2e3kbf" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="

" target="_blank">Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/MofoMuzik" target="_blank">MofoMuzik</a></i>

I know its an entirely different situation, but Cruz is Seattle's revenge for the Bedard trade. And we SHOULDVE signed him.You heard it here, LAST.

Buck really wanted him back like the rest of us. DD didn't want this production because of what that pesky 4th year might have done.

Sometimes you would like to see a pitching coach or catcher come out just once BEFORE the totally predictable blast and just remind the pitcher...hey, not to let him beat us with the home run. Walk him if needed, but give him nothing in the strike zone in that situation. Same thing happens with M. cabrera all the time. We are just playing some crapppppy baseball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived