HHP: MASN/Nats/Orioles case (Inside the Courtroom)

Frobby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are essentially free. You just make them.

Well first you need Aluminum foil then you need both the proper sense of style and the necessary manual dexterity.

Maybe you can just whip up a stylish hat o' foil but some of us are not that lucky.

I'm hard press to make a decent headband.

Well first you need Aluminum foil then you need both the proper sense of style and the necessary manual dexterity.

Maybe you can just whip up a stylish hat o' foil but some of us are not that lucky.

Folks will just give you the foil if you ask. At worst, the dollar store has it. And a Foil headband works.

A headband might disrupt the conductivity.

See, there's a classic case of a super-wealthy owner who nevertheless doesn't subsidize his baseball team with the revenue he earns from other businesses. So why would anyone expect Peter Angelos, who has nowhere near that level of wealth, to do so?

See, there's a classic case of a super-wealthy owner who nevertheless doesn't subsidize his baseball team with the revenue he earns from other businesses. So why would anyone expect Peter Angelos, who has nowhere near that level of wealth, to do so?

I have no idea. In fact, didn't Peter loan the Os some bucks when times were tough? Or to Pay Vlad. I forget which.

Because some posters just dont feel the love for their owner.

Billionaires were not put on earth to be loved. Especially the self-made ones with NO liquid assets.

Self made ones, generally have ruffled feathers along the way in their business climb to the job.

They know how to make money and sometimes it works well in the sports world as an owner, and times, it doesn't work too well.

We have seen both sides of this.

This is one case, right?

You can't really say the same thing about Mike Ilitch, Artie Moreno, Mark Walter, John Henry, or Ted Lerner.

Besides, Dolan isn't even one of the top 10 net worth owners in baseball (neither is Angelos to be fair).

This is one case, right?

You can't really say the same thing about Mike Ilitch, Artie Moreno, Mark Walter, John Henry, or Ted Lerner.

Besides, Dolan isn't even one of the top 10 net worth owners in baseball (neither is Angelos to be fair).

Angelos' wealth is almost entirely Orioles and Orioles related equity. He is one of the poorer owners.

Angelos' wealth is almost entirely Orioles and Orioles related equity. He is one of the poorer owners.

I don't think that is right.

According to this article he ranks #14 in MLB's richest owners. His net worth is over $1 billion. His law practice is most of his wealth, doing asbestos, tobacco, and drug claims. He was on the Forbes 400 up until a few years ago.

Archived