August 15th Hangout Night! Get your tickets before they are gone! ROLL CALL Who's Going?

Tony-OH

I flew in to Dulles at 5PM on Thursday and drove to downtown Baltimore.. Conceptually, I knew that was a bad idea, but I was still unprepared for the harsh reality of that journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great meeting you and great game.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a great time. First walk off I've ever been too. :D

Terrific meeting you! And Tony O-H, TonySoprano, JetsandOs, Chavez Ravine and seeing Weams and Denise again. I may have missed a couple of names in the hubbub. Wonderful night out. Thanks to everyone who put this together.

I told our youngest daughter to watch every pitch (and not fidget) for the bottom of the 9th. Hopefully, this will be one of the more memorable games for her (only her 3rd).

Great meeting you and great game.
Terrific meeting you! And Tony O-H, TonySoprano, JetsandOs, Chavez Ravine and seeing Weams and Denise again. I may have missed a couple of names in the hubbub. Wonderful night out. Thanks to everyone who put this together.

I told our youngest daughter to watch every pitch (and not fidget) for the bottom of the 9th. Hopefully, this will be one of the more memorable games for her (only her 3rd).

It was awesome meeting everyone as well and add my thanks to everyone who put it together. My only regret is that I can't go to Hangout nights on a more regular basis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived