August 15th Hangout Night! Get your tickets before they are gone! ROLL CALL Who's Going?

Tony-OH

I will be there. Don't know the section yet (gifted tickets). Will try to make it to section 12 to say hello. I am ok if Machado wants to walk it off in the 9th tonight, a little earlier will be alright by me. Go Os.

There will be room. Come to the 20's rows on the left side of section 12. You'll see us.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about this game because it's a Saturday night (I don't have to burn a vacation day.) This thread made me think about it harder. With the Hardy t-shirt giveaway I'm even MORE convinced.

What seats do we want?

I am section 12. Row 17. Seat 24

Line wrapped around block to Howard St almost to light rail station. Unreal.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yep, I was in the same line starting around 4:20 near the Sports Legends and a little ways up from Howard Street. We made it through the gate around 5:10, the line moved pretty fast considering once the gates opened.

Yep, I was in the same line starting around 4:20 near the Sports Legends and a little ways up from Howard Street. We made it through the gate around 5:10, the line moved pretty fast considering once the gates opened.

It did move remarkably well once it rounded the corner. Great meeting you and the other Hangouters!

Nice to see them dig out of a hole for a 2nd night.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Archived