vs. YANKEES, 7/22

OFFNY

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Christian Walker deserves a look beginning next week.We are going down anyway, why not look at the kids?Oh, I forgot, we've got Parmalee.

Can he bring along the AAA pitching he is facing? We need a real major league hitter.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'd rather keep upton. Give him the QO and take the draft pick when he leaves than trade him and Ross for Kevin gausman</p>— Philip Glover (@Pdpincali) <a href="

">July 23, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/sdutCanepa">@sdutCanepa</a> Upton's leaving anyway as a free agent; Ross eligible for FA after 2017. They need young major-league ready talent badly.</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> trying to trade RHP Bud Norris. Potential free agent, currently working out of bullpen, still owed nearly $4M, 6.82 ERA.</p>? Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

Good luck with that mate.

Suz Waldman: "oh wait, that is Bud Norris pitching."

John Sterling: "Oh yeah, they took him out of the rotation a few weeks ago because he couldn't get anyone out" [hearty beer belly chuckle]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's your point? Saying that if we had Cruz on this team we'd be in first place is beyond stupid. To coin a Sportsguy phrase.

Our offense is much better than Seattle flaws and all. I don't know where we would be (contract and all)but to say a big hitter doesn't impact this team the we aren't watching the same team.

Our offense is much better than Seattle flaws and all. I don't know where we would be (contract and all)but to say a big hitter doesn't impact this team the we aren't watching the same team.

This team doesn't have the pitching. Period.

Archived