vs. YANKEES, 7/22

OFFNY

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What a catch! Snider dives forward to end the sixth with a great grab. <a href="http://t.co/iKioptV1kl">pic.twitter.com/iKioptV1kl</a></p>— Orioles on MASN (@masnOrioles) <a href="

">July 23, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What a catch! Snider dives forward to end the sixth with a great grab. <a href="http://t.co/iKioptV1kl">pic.twitter.com/iKioptV1kl</a></p>— Orioles on MASN (@masnOrioles) <a href="
">July 23, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A quality defender doesn't have to dive IMO.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">what a catch! Snider dives forward to end the sixth with a great grab. <a href="http://t.co/ikioptv1kl">pic.twitter.com/ikioptv1kl</a></p>— orioles on masn (@masnorioles) <a href="
">july 23, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol!!!!!

I think it's just going to be too late by the time the team starts to play decent baseball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am getting angrier by the day. This is tough to take, not like 2013 when we were over .500 all year and Boston had a special season.

The Yankee bullpen beyond Miller and Betances suddenly looks good. Is winning now all about who can more or less at random assemble a killer bullpen in any given year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best team in the AL is KC and last I looked their starters were last in IP per start. Our pen is good and hasn't hurt us but it isn't as deep as 2012 or 2014.

They have no infield except for Tex. We are younger and have more players in their prime, this sickens me.

When you win pennants, you have guys like Brendan Ryan who unexpectedly hits game winning doubles or Steve Pearce who hits 20+ hrs. Pennants are not usually won by the stars having good years, the difference are the players who get lucky, play over their head and contribute more than in years before or after.

When you win pennants, you have guys like Brendan Ryan who unexpectedly hits game winning doubles or Steve Pearce who hits 20+ hrs. Pennants are not usually won by the stars having good years, the difference are the players who get lucky, play over their head and contribute more than in years before or after.

Arod and Texiera and McCann have the been the key along with Miller. Those guys have given the Ryan's of the world more chances to help.

Archived