vs. Tigers 7/31

ArtVanDelay

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It isn't reactionary. It is common sense. DD has been misfiring since last offseason and I am sick and tired of the blind allegiance to him. He has done some really good things but he has lost me since last offseason. Not sure what to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, well I don't particularly agree with this. I generally feel DD has done a great job with the Orioles, I just don't really understand the strategy at the deadline. Either go for it or don't. Acquiring Parra and not trading any of our big FAs feels like some kind of wishy-washy middle ground that won't get us anywhere.

Also, I'm really just venting. I don't think this is the end of the world for the Orioles, I still think DD can build a good team for 2016.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With that homer, Jones passes Ken Singleton for sole possession of 7th place on the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a> all-time home run list (183).</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">August 1, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reactionary post incoming...

Detroit has roughly the same record we do but had the good sense to sell and they're still kicking our ass. Good thing we acquired Gerardo Freakin' Parra, I'm sure he's the missing piece that's going to put us right over the top. :bangwall::bangwall:

Man, glad we got that bat today and didn't trade Chen. Great stuff. Clearly if he were in the lineup, we would have an extra 7 runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You never know. Might make the difference.

Archived