vs. TWINS, 8/21

OFFNY

Darren is such a good guy, and has been so great for us most of his time here, that it's hard to be mad at him for this. Not only that, but you just know he's going to find it again later. The timing of his struggles is REALLY unfortunate, but you know he's not doing it on purpose, and he'll probably pitch a scoreless inning sometime in this series, even.

I've seen Kershaw, Bumgarner, King Felix, Verlander, Mo Rivera all get shelled.... it happens to everyone.

But let's not extend him.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel a lot better now.

The Os usually win games when you declare them dead.

I hope I'm wrong, it's just frustrating. I want the playoffs and I know we can't afford these kind of losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren is such a good guy, and has been so great for us most of his time here, that it's hard to be mad at him for this. Not only that, but you just know he's going to find it again later. The timing of his struggles is REALLY unfortunate, but you know he's not doing it on purpose, and he'll probably pitch a scoreless inning sometime in this series, even.

I've seen Kershaw, Bumgarner, King Felix, Verlander, Mo Rivera all get shelled.... it happens to everyone.

Shelled? This felt more like getting nibbled to death by chihuahuas.

Archived