vs. TWINS, 8/21

OFFNY

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny just hit the ball harder than anything hit during their 3 run inning, but he is out and they scored 3 so what are you gonna do?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I honestly wish there were baseball gods. Cause I'd have a few choice words for them. :)

As frustrating as this season has been, at least we root for a winning team. Sure would hate to be a fan of a losing team like, say, the Nationals.

Could never root for the Nationals no matter the circumstances. Their jersey looks like a pajama they hand out to employees of Walgreens and Wegmans. That and their PA guy does this very annoying Eeeeeeannnnn Dessmmmoooooond and they think it's 3 balls to a walk, and you have to listen to FP.

I'm not going to argue with you because it is a ludicrous stance. You aren't even putting forth a real position. "DOD puts guys on?" What? It makes no sense to burn Brach today so you can't use him tomorrow. Both guys are pitching well and Brach has much worse control than DOD over his career.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brach is the 7th inning guy and DoD is the eighth inning guy with the lead. I have no problem with that. This was just a situation where they beat you. Not the manager's fault.

Could never root for the Nationals no matter the circumstances. Their jersey looks like a pajama they hand out to employees of Walgreens and Wegmans. That and their PA guy does this very annoying Eeeeeeannnnn Dessmmmoooooond and they think it's 3 balls to a walk' date=' and you have to listen to FP.[/quote']

FP was what really turned me against them. FP.

Archived