Buck Accuses Sabathia of Throwing at Davis?

brianod

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But Girardi was trying to tell Carlos Gomez to be classy. The Markakis injury was huge in 2012. Hopefully someone from the league was paying attention.

Money trumps all and the Yanks have money. MLB isn't going to penalize the Yanks when they are in contention

But Girardi was trying to tell Carlos Gomez to be classy. The Markakis injury was huge in 2012. Hopefully someone from the league was paying attention.

Joe Girardi is a major league jerk and if Andy MacPhail had his way Girardi would have taken the Orioles job offer. Throwing at Davis to hurt an Orioles team that is so far out of contention is a low class move.

Did you want a serious response to this, or is it some type of attempt at humor?

I'm tired of our guys getting thrown at and beaned and we do nothing about it.

Kevin Gregg is the only guy who won't tolerate that garbage.

A guy as big as Davis shouldn't just let people bean him.

I'm tired of our guys getting thrown at and beaned and we do nothing about it.

Kevin Gregg is the only guy who won't tolerate that garbage.

A guy as big as Davis shouldn't just let people bean him.

So you'd rather he rush the mound, risking injury and a certain suspension?

So you'd rather he rush the mound, risking injury and a certain suspension?

The season is over. Why not land a punch on the fat man? He's throwing at your head. Davis is going to be the one doing the hurting.

I'd rather we throw at their players than rush the mound, but I wouldn't mind charging the mound if they are throwing at your head and it's pretty obvious what they are doing.

He's three months from a monster contract, and you expect him to rush the mound?

Not really. Just tell the catcher that's no acceptable. Do something, anything. It's not a good look when our most badass looking dude is getting thrown at his head twice in one game and he just walks to first base.

Like I said I wish we would retaliate too.

Not really. Just tell the catcher that's no acceptable. Do something, anything. It's not a good look when our most badass looking dude is getting thrown at his head twice in one game and he just walks to first base.

Like I said I wish we would retaliate too.

How do you know he didn't say something to him?

Archived