Lefty Reliever

backwardsk

MMM.

Jake McGee?

Didn't he have elbow surgery two years ago? He came back this year, pitched well, but had a knee injury. Doubt Tampa would trade him to us.

Maybe Corey Luebke? Padres version of Bundy, tough luck kid with ace potential. $7.5M team option. He has been a starter but I could see turning him into a reliever coming off two elbow surgeries.

Didn't he have elbow surgery two years ago? He came back this year, pitched well, but had a knee injury. Doubt Tampa would trade him to us.

Maybe Corey Luebke? Padres version of Bundy, tough luck kid with ace potential. $7.5M team option. He has been a starter but I could see turning him into a reliever coming off two elbow surgeries.

Good idea

Re: Jordan Zimmermann, LOL NOPE. ~40% ground ball rate and his HR/FB rate doubled last year.

Great walk rate, but yeah, low K's, good #2/#3 but we need a #1.

Surprised to hear Price has an interest in pitching for the O's.

Very surprising to hear that. Especially while he is in the playoffs pitching for Toronto!

He is a lefty and I thought he was nicked up again, with another elbow thing, but I dont follow MLB as active as I follow the Orioles.

Great walk rate, but yeah, low K's, good #2/#3 but we need a #1.

This year wasn't his best but I still like him. Zimmermann is better than any pitcher we've got. Great walk rate like you said and he's still punching out over 7 per 9. He's also been very durable.

For sure, he's no David Price or Zack Greinke.

Jason Garcia, who made it through his Rule 5 season, could begin the 2016 season at Bowie or Triple-A Norfolk. He isn't expected to break camp with the Orioles, but we've got a long way to go before crafting the 25-man roster.

Uggggggh. :rolleyestf: But it's probably the best move. Watch them play yo-yo with the guy next year only to put him on waivers when he runs out of options.

Archived