Offseason Rumors and Deals Around MLB

neveradoubt

The more I educate myself on the areas of need and payroll situations of the rest of the league the more I think we HAVE TO be players on Upton or Cespedes if Davis isn't coming back. This is 2004 all over again. The players are there for the taking.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I educate myself on the areas of need and payroll situations of the rest of the league the more I think we HAVE TO be players on Upton or Cespedes if Davis isn't coming back. This is 2004 all over again. The players are there for the taking.

But this time history won't repeat itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must mean they have a deal done for for one of Dickerson/Cargo/Blackmon
Heard the O's were interested in trading for Blackmon.

If true, that would mean COL is moving Blackmon because they would rather have Parra. We know how bad Parra is. That tells you what they think of Blackmon. His AAA numbers compare unfavorably to Travis Snider's. If this is real, I would hope we give up less for Blackmon than we did for Parra.

Correa pleaded guilty to five (out of twelve total) counts of unauthorized access to computer information, which come with a maximum of up to a five-year prison sentence, plus fines and restitution. While sentencing will not take place until April 11th, Goold explains that Correa will likely receive three or four years of jail time. That’s due to the terms of the plea deal, under which Correa acknowledged that the value of the information taken was around $1.7MM and that he had attempted to conceal his identity in accessing the system
mlbtraderumors.com

Passan

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mlb-must-hammer-st--louis-beyond-its-checkbook-for-hacking-astros-005253782.html

In 2014, the Astros had the first pick in the draft and the Cardinals the last pick, meaning every round the Cardinals picked one slot ahead of Houston. As such, knowing the Astros' 2014 draft board, their analytics and scouting departments' favorite players and their scouting evaluations – all of which Correa saw – had great significance.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Revere projected to earn $6.7M in arbitration by <a href="https://twitter.com/mlbtraderumors">@MLBTradeRumors</a>, Storen $8.8M.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

">January 9, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Revere fills <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Nationals?src=hash">#Nationals</a>’ need for LH hitting outfielder who can play center and left. No need to trade Gio for that piece now or FA signing.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>ETA<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Deal is official. Nats get Revere and player to be named later while Blue Jays gets Storen and cash.</p>— James Wagner (@JamesWagnerWP) <a href="

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived