2016 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chris Colabello suspended 80 games LOL. I'm sure no one saw that coming. :rolleyestf:

They got him for dehydrochlormethyltestosterone, which is the same thing that Daniel Stumpf of the Phillies tested positive for.

Not a modern steroid, used by the East Germans in their Olympic heyday, and super easy to test for. Weird.

2013 (MIN): 181 PA, 74 OPS+

2014 (MIN): 220 PA, 85 OPS+

2015 (TOR): 360 PA, 142 OPS+

2016 (TOR): 32 PA, -32 OPS+ and then caught.

there is a narrative here.

I bet his teammates slipped him a Mickey so They could replace him

2013 (MIN): 181 PA, 74 OPS+

2014 (MIN): 220 PA, 85 OPS+

2015 (TOR): 360 PA, 142 OPS+

2016 (TOR): 32 PA, -32 OPS+ and then caught.

there is a narrative here.

He actually got caught in March so after bring caught this season he has Benin horrible.

Ahahahaha. Only a matter of time before Borat and Edwin get popped too.

The tests are still pretty easy to beat. Only the careless get nailed by an actual positive.

Bautista is a pretty obvious suspect, but it's still unlikely he gets caught.

Hear me out. Tulo just turned over the wrong side of the aging curve ? especially for a shortstop ? and meanwhile the league is throwing faster than ever. He used to have success with an approach that requires superhuman abilities, and now that he is slightly less superhuman, that approach isn?t working. Perhaps changing the swing weight of his bat, shaving off an ounce, could allow him to catch up to the pitches he?s not getting to and return him to some semblance of his previous form.

This is a reasonable synopsis of the article. Tulo is still a good player, just not the best hitting SS in baseball by a mile anymore.

Jose Bautista and Edwin Encarnacion are gone after this season (and who knows when age catches up to them anyway). The Blue Jays, then, will reap what they sowed by gutting their farm system.

Archived