April 11th Game at Tampa Bay

weams

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh by the way anyone noticed how Pena delivered with runners on base tonight? That is what our clean up hitter is supposed to do occasionally. Too bad he's only produced a few walks and ground outs.

Dude, are you doing this intentionally?

Good lord, you really are a goofball. That "passed ball" was three feet outside. It would have been behind a left hand batter. It clearly slipped from his hand. It was a wild pitch. Again, go away.

Somebody hit this guy with neg rep. I'm out against him for a bit.

He didn't even make a good effort to reach for it. He stayed in a crouch position expecting the ball to automatically go in his glove.

Oh by the way anyone noticed how Pena delivered with runners on base tonight? That is what our clean up hitter is supposed to do occasionally. Too bad he's only produced a few walks and ground outs.

Looks like you're averaging about 10 posts per year since you signed up, and they're all bad. Posters are supposed to make good posts occasionally. Howsabout if you work on your own batting average?

True, but mine always flattened when I didn't finish. I'm 6'4 so it was a little tougher for me to really get into my curve.

My college coach used to make me do this drill where I threw curves from flat ground with no windup. I was in my landing position with my left shoulder towards the catcher and my body facing third.

I always found that when I concentrated on finishing the pitch and following through correctly I would achieve a higher (and more ideal) release point. My slider/curve would flatten out when I would rush my motion and drop my release point.

Looks like you're averaging about 10 posts per year since you signed up, and they're all bad. Posters are supposed to make good posts occasionally...

He actually has a point there, nobody is going to pitch to Markakis when Millar is behind him hitting like he is now. Now if Scott was there, they might think twice...

He didn't even make a good effort to reach for it. He stayed in a crouch position expecting the ball to automatically go in his glove.

You trying setting up for a pitch in a certain location and then having to react in a split second to a 95+ MPH fastball that's three feet outside. Get a life dude.

Looks like you're averaging about 10 posts per year since you signed up, and they're all bad. Posters are supposed to make good posts occasionally. Howsabout if you work on your own batting average?

He's just venting. Can't say that I blame him really. I've been for the last 10 years. ;)

Yeah, because that affects the way Millar and Ramon are performing for the Orioles. I sure must have an impact on the soon to be 3 game losing streak for the O's. :rolleyes:

Intentionally what? I call it as I see it.

Its ok to be critical of this team, but doing it all the time like you are...

Why are you here if you are so negative about everyone? Do you like this team at all? Not to mention you are bringing the rest of us down.

Archived