Thinking WAYYYY Outside the Box....CRAZY

Bumps49

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy freakin' no way! I have Chupacabra vs. The Alamo on the DVR, haven't watched yet, but in my wildest dreams didn't think Ponch was in it! That is Ponch, right? This thread has gone classic.

Yes. It is.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BCCshwzHeLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe we can get one of those Doritos time machines and travel back to 2009 and draft Trout (25th) instead of Matt Hobgood (5th).

That's better than my thought, which was to get in the Tardis, convince Gallardo to accept the QO, then trade a pittance for him and his contract. I didn't even really want Gallardo, but figured 1/15 was better than the equivalent of 4/70 or something.

Would be funny watching folks rip the pick for being a reach and asking if the O's hadn't learned the lesson about HS players from NY after the Rowell debacle.

Wasn't Tyler Matzek the guy most here wanted the O's to take? Looking at his real career it's I'm sure he would have fit nicely into the Orioles can't draft/develop narrative.

Archived